Friday, September 23, 2011

Life Recently.

Busy studying as usual, everything getting harder and harder this semester, exam is around the corner too!! :( So tired, counting how many hours I can sleep everynight!!  Lack of sleep not because I'm studying, I squeeze some of my sleeping time to watch youtube!! Browsing youtube somehow make me feel relaxing and I love it!! Can this consider as a hobby?
When to watch a movie with my JC two days ago.
'Johnny English Reborn' is a funny family film which won't disappoint Mr Bean's loyal target audience: the kids and the kid in ever adult. It's a very entertaining movie, deffinately chill you out with joy, and recover from the stress of a busy schedule. <3 <3 Special thanks to my bf for this movie:)

  
                                                        Church Activity <3
I enjoyed and having fun participate in the short drama. :D
Nice decoration:)

Its a success activity!! <3

I have to continue my study now, Goodbye my secret corner<3 xoxo.

No comments: